Criminal Defense Lawyer
As an assistant district attorney, Frank served as Captain in the Major Crimes Unit, Domestic Violence Unit and subsequently, Narcotics Unit. As a former prosecutor, Frank understands firsthand how the opposition works.
Frank defends people in various criminal matters—from minor traffic violation—to the most serious of criminal charges. He is also certified by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to represent clients accused of a capital crime, per Rule 801.
Primary Practice Areas:
- Criminal Law
Additional Practice Areas:
- Family Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law (J.D.)
- La Salle University
- Westmont United Soccer Association (Coach, Volunteer)
- St. Mary’s CYO (Volunteer)
- Golf, Hunting, Camping and Hiking