Partner & Firm’s Cofounder
Criminal Defense Lawyer
Marty Mullaney has dedicated over 22 years of his professional career serving the people of PA. Marty’s primary practice is dedicated to defending those suspected or accused of committing a criminal act.
As a former prosecutor, working as an assistant district attorney in Montgomery County, Marty is a courtroom veteran, experienced in complex criminal defense cases.
In 2013, Marty was listed among the top criminal defense attorneys in Pennsylvania for the ninth straight year by Super Lawyers publication—a distinction less than 5% of lawyers in PA receive. This is the seventh straight year Marty has appeared on this list, including 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 & 2005.
Primary Practice Areas:
- Criminal Law
Additional Practice Areas:
- Family Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D.)
- Dickinson College
- The Hill School
- MS Society – Team Livestrong, Tri-athlete, Golf, Travel and Fishing